Professional Spray Tanning
The Frank’s Fitness professional tanning team has got you covered for your competition, special event and everyday tan success!
Schedule Your Tan Here
The complete package for your special day on stage! Your show success is our number one priority. The Frank’s Fitness team are also athletes and take great pride in your stage presentation.
- Stress Free
- 2-3 coats applied the day before the show at check-in.
- Touchups and glaze, show day at the venue, in order of Prejudging on a first come first serve basis.
- $129 Credit paid online during signup
Pre Tan Instructions
- Prior to appointment. Do not apply makeup or wear deodorant to your appointment.
- Gently exfoliate the week leading up to your appointment. Shaving will also exfoliate your skin.
- Full body, the day prior to appointment.
- Remove any ‘barriers’ that may prevent the tan from absorbing into the skin evenly. These include, but are not limited to: make-up, deodorant, perfume, oils, moisturizers, residue from hair conditioners. Come to your appointment with clean, dry skin.
- If waxing do so at least 72 hours before appointment.
- What to wear?
- Flip flops and baggy loose fitting clothes.
- Cotton button-down pajamas or cotton scrubs.
- Do NOT wear RED, do NOT wear SATIN
- Men can be sprayed nude. Please bring a sock or disposable brief if you prefer not to be sprayed nude.
- Women will wear no under garments while being sprayed.
- Bring extra linens to sleep on so you will not ruin the hotel’s sheets. These can also be used in your vehicle as not to mess up your armrests or center console. Also bring extra bath towels and washcloths.
Post Tan Instructions
- Do not apply deodorant.
- Do not shower before the show is over.
- Bedtime: Silk pajamas, or baggy clothes. No zippers. Do not sleep nude.
- Do not get water on your tan.
Need a spray tan at your event? We are mobile! Contact us for event pricing and options. Email: Frank@franks.fitness