In today’s installment of… You used to call me with your Macros… Post Workout Quick Gainz, Chicken Fried Rice.
This is an easy post workout meal to maximize those gainz. The white rice spikes insulin and transports the protein to your muscles so they can GROW. It’s simple and will satisfy your post workout beast.
- 1 Cup – Cooked Chicken Breast
- 1 Red Onion
- 2 Cups – White Rice (Basmati)
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tbsp – Corn Oil
- 1 Tbsp – Water
- 1 Tbsp – Butter
- Salt, Pepper
- Heat your frying pan, add butter.
- Scramble the water and egg together in a bowl. Cook the egg, remove from the pan and save it for later.
- Now add the corn oil to the empty pan.
- Chop and cook the onion, remove from the pan.
- Cook the chicken. After the chicken is done, THROW and yes I said THROW, everything into the pan.
- Aaaaaaand DONE. BOOM! GAINZZZ
Now go EAT!